Monday, October 12, 2009

Wedding stuff

So I can't wait to get all my wedding photos back from our Photographer Pamela Luedeke! I'm sure she got great shots, especially of all the details, my family and I, and Jon slaved over! Here are a few sneak peaks at some pics...

Here we are assembling the menus, which apparently none of my aunts noticed, probably because none of them had their reading glasses on...


Final product, my flash SUCKS, will have to wait for Pam's final shots...


Placecards were a total last minute thought, I knew I wanted to use the velvet ribbon from the invites, but didn't have enough! So I bought some peacock blue ribbon to mix and match them...


Here I am hot gluing something...


And again Pops helped, loved developing systems for doing things faster and "more efficiently" and he did, he scored and folded all my programs, TWICE, had to re-print after finding a typo, I had spelled Jon's name wrong: JONANTHAN





Last but not least my dear sister and mother helped cut organza sashes for the chair Peacock ties, all 222 of them! And Oli steamed them too. Again, Pops tried to develop a system, but we booted him out...





All in all, i had a wonderful time with all my DIY projects, who even knows if I saved money, it added a unique touch!