Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding is my job right now (not really, but yes)

So who thought that planning a wedding could be a full time job? Well, when you DON'T have a job, it becomes one, so here is what I've done lately....

-Booked Mariachi Alteno for cocktail hour and dinner service



-Picked out readings and music for ceremony (I sure hope Beyonce's Halo sounds good as an instrumental version or my mother is going to kill me!)

-Researched hair and make-up and met with my stylist, here are my faves 'do so far


-Designed our wedding bands (I copied my dad's cousin's wedding band, with a little of my flair, Jon of course got the plainest thing on Earth, and I love him for it)



-Had our food tasting at Fulton's, owned by Levy, everything was delicious and very unique which Jon and I love. We are even serving a fresh Pinot Grigio called "Little Black Dress," how sassy is that?!

-I even wrote all my thank you cards for my shower guests on my plane trip to Seattle, so proud of myself!

Speaking of my shower...